At Shunga Family Dental Care, We believe a healthy, beautiful smile is the universal language everyone can speak. So we offer a comprehensive range of general and advanced dental services, including restorative and cosmetic dentistry that will help you achieve your best smile. Because we believe every confident smile we send out into the world, helps to make the world a brighter place.
Considering Dental Services For Your Family in Topeka, KS?
Shunga Family Dental Care Provides Dental Urgent Care
Shunga Family Dental Care provides excellent dental services to Topeka, KS patients. We make it a priority to offer you personalized care in a particular way. Our dedicated professionals emphasize the importance of quality health by listening to and treating your problem. We value creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for families with children of all ages. If you need routine care or have an emergency, we are here to help. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
What Dental Services Do We Offer?
We are a full-service dentistry providing restorative and cosmetic family dental care. If you are experiencing pain or a misaligned bite or need to schedule a regular visit, we offer services for what you need. Depending on your symptoms and examination, you may consider the following for treatment:
- Inlays & Onlays
- Porcelain Veneers
- Comprehensive Care
- TMJ & Sleep
- Full-Mouth Restore
- Dental Extractions
- Teeth Whitening
- Mouth & Sports Guards
- Scaling & Root Planing
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Porcelain Bridges
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- White Spot Removal
- Oral Cancer Screening
What Types of Dental Care Can We Treat?
Our professionals are trained on all there is to know about dental health services. We are equipped with modern knowledge to provide you with the highest care of treatment. If you are looking for a passionate and dedicated dental team for you and your family, we offer treatment for the following:
- General Dentistry – General dentistry lays the foundation for primary oral care. It includes services from dental cleanings and exams to fillings, extractions, and dental hygiene education. No matter your age, this care is crucial for maintaining proper health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Your smile is a part of your first impression and brand. Few of us were born with the perfect smile, but any of us can correct and design one! Our dentists focus on the size, shape, shade, and positioning of each tooth when considering cosmetic dentistry. We want you to be confident in grinning ear to ear. Our services include teeth whitening, veneers, and dental implants.
- Orthodontic Services – Orthodontic treatment aids in straightening your teeth and jaw. We offer personalized care with clear aligners. Let us walk you through an utterly invisible process.
Discover Our Dedicated Team of Professionals
Shunga Family Dental Care is proud of our dedicated and passionate staff. Our dentists, hygienists, and assistants are trained with top-tier knowledge to serve our patients with the highest quality care. We have two doctors on our team who treat each child and adult as one of their closest friends. Learn about both with the following information:
- Hannah Naeger DDS (Owner & General Dentist) – Dr. Naeger is a Kansas native and has been in private practice since 2016. She is a devoted First United Methodist Church member, has danced with Ballet Midwest and Metropolitan Ballet, and is a Topeka High School alumnus. In addition to her practice, Dr. Naeger serves District 6 in the Topeka City Council. She volunteers her time abroad by offering free dental screenings and treatment to those who don’t have access to oral health care.
- Stefania Caracioni DDS (Cosmetic, Sleep, and General Dentist) – Caracioni was born in Romania and earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the School of Dentistry at Creighton University. After college, she completed a post-doctoral fellowship at Las Vegas Institute (LVI) for Advanced Dental Studies in Cosmetic and Neuromuscular Dentistry. In 2010, Dr. Caracioni received the LVI national certification in the oral treatment of temporomandibular disorders (TMJ).
Explore Our Positive Reviews From the Community
We have some of the best dental patients in the area! Our daily online reviews remain high because of our reputation for optimal care. We are humbled to serve our Topeka community, leaving them with cheerful smiles. Our team has received kind words from magazines and organizations, such as the following:
- TK Business Magazine – “Hannah Naeger is a young business professional who is positively impacting the future of Topeka.”
- Leadership Greater Topeka – “Hannah Naeger learned about the challenges facing Topeka and Shawnee County and how she can work to influence important local issues.”
- The Capital City of Kansas – “Hannah Naeger was elected to serve the people of District 6 and the city of Topeka in the Topeka City Council.”
Why Choose Us For Your Family Dental Care?
Shunga Family Dental Care is a patient-first practice for dental health services. Our professionals are committed to offering you an efficient and trustworthy experience. As our patient, you are guaranteed an emergency priority while receiving additional perks of scheduling flexibility and payment plans. We strive to make a lasting impression on you and your family. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.